Welcome Message

Welcome to my Food Blog!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mrs. Fields Cookies


Watch out, these are really really really good! I got this recipe from Paula, again, she's got some of the best ones!

Mrs. Fields Cookies
Cream together:
2 cups butter, softened
2 cups sugar
2 cups brown sugar
Add:
4 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla

Mix together in a separate bowl:
4 cups flour,
5 cups oatmeal (put the oatmeal in a blender or food processor, and blend until it is like powder or flour)
Add:
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda

Mix the wet ingredients with the dry and mix well.

Add:
24 ounces chocolate chips
1 8oz hersheybar, chopped(optional)
3 cups chopped walnuts (optional)

Blend well.
Bake on greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees(when we lived in Idaho we did 375 for 6-8 minutes).
Enjoy them!
I found the picture at www.mymuffinthursdays.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I made these last night. My family loved them. I couldn't try them yet, but the recipe made a TON of dough, so I froze a whole bunch and will make them when I can try them.

    ReplyDelete