
I had been waiting for a big gathering to bring this to, and we just celebrated my Grandma's 82nd birthday today, so it was a perfect time to make it. If you like Avacados, this is the recipe for you! If you don't like Olives, like Brandon, leave them out, like I do. Still yummy, either way! This is also great on burgers, and it's good for you too. Again, the title is the link to the recipe. It's a Taste of Home recipe that my Mother-in-Law, Paula made a while back ago, and both Brandon and I loved it! I really recommend this one! MMM, tortilla chips and salsa. I want some more!
This is the best salsa ever! Traci brought it to one of our family gatherings. Yum, Yum!
ReplyDeleteI loved this!! It was seriously so yummy! Every time I see tortilla chips I think We need that Avocado Salsa!! SO GOOD!!
ReplyDelete