
There was a better picture of this originally, but for some reason, I can't find it. This is one of my favorite meals to make. It's easy, tastes fantastic, it's fast, and I can do this in the morning, and just stick it in the oven in the evening. Click on the title of this post and it will take you to the recipe, but if you click on the VIDEO link on that page, you can see how easy it is. For me, the video was super helpful, since I had never made pork loin before. This is just SO GOOD! I hope you give this one a try, you won't be sorry. Oh, it has a shallot recipe to go along with this, but I haven't tried that, I just stuck with the pork loin. I like to serve this with baked, chopped sweet potatoes, and some steamed veggies. So flavorfull!
No comments:
Post a Comment