
Here's one more after school snack that I wanted to include. This was also from the Martha Stewart Everyday food magazine. Again, it's my photo of the magazine page, so the quality is poor. However, you can still see what it looks like. I hardly ever buy cream cheese, but when I do, Kelli takes full advantage of it. This is her favorite.
Toast With Cream Cheese and Fruit
Whole-grain bread is nutritious and high in fiber; and luckily, it's also delicious.
Serves 2
1. In a toaster oven or under the broiler, lightly toast 2 slices whole-grain bread on both sides.
2. Layer 1 Tablespoon cream-cheese spread on each piece of toast and top with 2 teaspoons Strawberry jam and two or three slices banana.
mmm i love strawberry jab ;o)
ReplyDeleteThanks Ju, I got rid of the strawberry jab and put some jam in there. :)
ReplyDelete