
If you click on the title, it will take you to myrecipes.com where I found the picture. My sister-in-law, Joy passed this recipe on to me a while ago. I made these again last weekend for Kelli's Sunday School class at church, and most of the extra ones(except the ones that we ate), went to Brandon's Home Teaching families. This is another great recipe. I like to add about 1/2 cup to 1 cup more flour for a more fuller cookie.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 bag chocolate chips
Stir together the butter and sugars till well combined, add eggs and vanilla and stir, till combined.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, soda and salt. Add to the sugar mixture, then stir in chocolate chips.
Bake @ 375 for 8-12 minutes.
I am making these now and I just tried one and they are so good! Jayden likes them too!! :) I will be making these again!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the same recipe I use except I only use 3/4 white sugar and bake at 350 for 12 min. Unless I'm adding oatmeal then I reduce the flour by 1/4 cup.
ReplyDeleteIt's delicious!