Sunday, June 12, 2011
Banana Cream Pie
This couldn't be easier to make, the hardest part is waiting an hour before you can devour it!
Banana Cream Pie
Ingredients
4 cups heavy cream, divided
1 3.5oz box instant banana pudding
1 3.4 oz box instant vanilla pudding
3 bananas sliced
1 9-inch Graham Cracker Crust, baked(recipe follows)
Directions
In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip 3 cups heavy cream till it starts to thicken. With the mixer still mixing, add banana and vanilla pudding and mix until thoroughly mixed and completely thickened.
Layer, Graham Cracker Crust, banana slices, half the cream mixture, bananas and the other half of the cream mixture.
Whip 1 cup cream till stiff peaks form. Spread or pipe onto top of pie, covering completely. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Can sprinkle with Graham Cracker crumbs and add banana slices just before serving.
Graham Cracker Crust
1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker crumbs
1/3 cup butter, melted
3 Tablespoons sugar
Mix in a small bowl till mixed well, and press firmly into the bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate. Bake for 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I want this now! I am a sucker for banana cream pie. Here's the deal. You come over for dinner and bring this. We need to plan a time.
ReplyDeleteHa, somehow I missed your comment! I like the plan, and would love to bring this. Call or email me. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just one of the pies on the list to make today... for tomorrow. Mmm I can already taste it's goodness.
ReplyDelete