Welcome Message

Welcome to my Food Blog!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baguette


The title is the link, for a pictured tutorial and there is a printable recipe card too. I found the pic off their blog. These Baguettes are REALLY good. They turned out perfectly! I can't wait to make these again. I think the only thing that would make them better, is if they were baked on a stone, instead of my cookie sheet. :) I just use what I have, and it still worked wonderful. This is a two day recipe, but super simple. The night before you add three ingredients(takes less than two minutes), then finish up in the morning(or afternoon in my case).

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, Yummo!! Yet another to add to my recipe to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryon is definitely going to try this. And he said next time you come over he'll have a piece of Walter all ready for you to take home!

    ReplyDelete